Portfolio BI (PBI) empowers the most sophisticated buy-sideﬁrms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. Born from the merger of LUX FTS and NorthPoint, and backed by Credit Suisse AssetManagement's NEXT Investors, our clients benefit from integrated platforms, local technological expertise, and seasoned financial experts. Our software products offer a wide variety of functionality for our clients, including OrderManagement, Portfolio Management, Data Warehouse, Security Master, Pricing Master and Compliance for firms in the financial services industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to implement and configure Portfolio BI’s software products across investment management clients. The person will work closely with client implementation managers to help to analyze client data and automate processes for validating, cleansing, and loading the data.
- Analyze client data and map to data requirements
- Develop automated processes for data extraction, cleansing, and manipulation
- Provide diagnostic support and issue resolutions for the Portfolio BI-developed/owned software applications
- Provide support for continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review processes
- Manage software product releases and upgrades
- Maintain procedural documentation and update as necessary
- Follow best practices for software development, including code design, documentation, source code management, and testing
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support Portfolio BI on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; computer science, information technology, math, or related field preferred
- Familiarity with programming concepts and strong willingness to learn new technologies and financial domain.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL is preferred
- Familiarity with source control management (Git) is preferred
- Experience with debugging code, and familiarity with unit testing frameworks is a plus
- Demonstrated professional integrity
- Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new Portfolio BI initiatives and changing client needs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
- Dedicated to upholding Portfolio BI’s high quality standards and customer service focus
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet applications
Compensation: Compensation, which will be competitive and commensurate with experience, will include a base salary, and may include a discretionary bonus. Portfolio BI offers a comprehensive benefits package.