Portfolio BI (PBI) empowers the most sophisticated buy-side ﬁrms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. Born from the merger of LUX FTS and NorthPoint, and backed by Credit Suisse Asset Management's NEXT Investors, our customers benefit from our integrated platforms, local technological expertise, and seasoned financial experts. We don't just help you access, organize, and analyze your data; we help you act on it. With the most configurable solutions on the market, our platforms can be specifically tailored to your unique business needs. 150 top tier hedge funds, asset managers, family offices, funds of funds, and institutional investors have trusted PBI's technology for over 25 years
The Portfolio BI technology team develops impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. This is no different for our interns. Tech interns take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. We are looking for top computer science, IT, programming students who are passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment. As an intern, you'll become an expert on Portfolio BI products and gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance.
We'll trust you to:
• Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
• Be a collaborative member of your team
• Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Be an excellent problem solver
You'll need to:
• Have skills in SQL server or similar database technology
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Be working toward a BA, BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or have graduated with a similar degree.
If this sounds like you, please apply below